- Applying Critical and Lateral Thinking Appropriately
- The wilds of the business world…
- Make today a “DO” day! Push yourself to the limits…
- The new mind gained only from “failing successfully” – Just like with Sport practice makes perfect in failure an exploratory on the merits of failure.
- Processes for a modern world Do It Yourself (DIY) Data Design
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Imagine a business that sold only process design. A business that existed purely to find efficiencies in the way that people interacted together, not one that sold models but that sold specific organisationally involved process and imagine that in its … Continue reading
Reality is often seen by many in a pessimistic light. We all strive for better things, aiming towards a better future. We lead some aspect of our reality with a pessimistic outlook on the impact we can make. The problem … Continue reading
A short guide to outsourced supplier management. By Andrew Cuthbert & Alison Young
The role of the support manager during the enterprise software process. By Andrew Cuthbert & Alison Young
The role of the project manager within software production.
A short explanation of the role of the business analyst during the software development life cycle. By Andrew Cuthbert & Alison Young
A short explanation of the role of the sales person during the software development life cycle. By Andrew Cuthbert & Alison Young
The software development process on an enterprise project from a clients point of view. An overview of what to expect at each stage of the software life cycle. By Andrew Cuthbert & Alison Young
The Software life cycle process from an internal perspective.