The Role: Senior Developer
You will work within a team developing a series of bespoke web applications within Education and Healthcare using C# and ASP.NET MVC.
As a senior developer we would ask that you are skilled in a wide range of .NET technologies with experience of working in, and providing technical leadership to, a small team. The typical work stream will focus around a programme of work for well-established global clients hence meaning you will be part of a project that has real impact upon the world.
You will have a significant input on outcomes and the chance to shape and to deliver innovative solutions, bringing about real benefits for the client as part of a phased delivery process. These projects will be of potentially global importance and will we hope lead to a new career, enabling you to begin to “be the change,” you want to see, through enabling and contributing to new more effective in organisation processes.
Successful candidates should be able to estimate and prioritise tasks effectively in order to ensure that deadlines are met, and have experience working under both traditional and agile project management styles.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Third level Computer Science or Software Engineering qualification
- 4+ years commercial experience of developing C# ASP.NET applications
- Experience using SQL Server and associated tools
- Knowledge of IIS configuration
- Developing and consuming both REST and SOAP web services.
- Knowledge of project management processes and life-cycle methodologies
- Microsoft Certification
- Project management qualification
- Experience delivering medium-size websites using Kentico, Sitefinity or SharePoint
- Experience of ASP.Net MVC, Razor and WebApi
- Experience in a customer facing role or experience of dealing with clients
- Knowledge of online marketing and SEO techniques
- Highly motivated and adaptable
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to provide training and guidance to junior employees
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Omnisoft is an organisation that focuses on creating software that improves people’s lives. Focused in both the education and healthcare sectors Omnisoft has worked for a series of global organisations, in its short 3 year history. The company is open for change and we offer you the chance to make a significant impact and be a leader in what is a new company that you can make a real difference to.
As a part of our senior technical team you will have the chance to help steer from within our architecture team, helping us build a new wave of development from the ground up.
We aim to do things better and more efficiently and welcome those who share our viewpoint that the world truly can be a better place.